Climb Quest faq's
Our aim for this is page is to answer the main questions our guests have before their visit. If you have any questions that are not covered or need further clarification, please contact us before your visit. We will keep updating this page, so it is as helpful as possible.
- What are your parking facilities?
- There are 1,339 free parking spaces, including parent & toddler and disabled spaces, at The Kingston Centre.
- What time will my session start?
- Your session lasts 90 minutes. The safety briefing will start at the time on your confirmation. The first 30 minutes will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by 55 minutes in the Climb Quest arena and 5 minutes where we collect the harnesses.
- How many people can I book for?
- As of 14th September, we can only accept individual bookings for groups of up to 5 climbers and 1 spectator/helper. If you are making a booking for a household of more than 6, a youth group, charity or corporate booking, please contact the centre directly.
- What should we wear?
- A lot of our guests have been surprised how much of a work out the session is, so loose fitting, sporty clothes are recommended. Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Climb Quest Arena. Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Can I buy food and drink at Climb Quest?
- You certainly can...You'll work up a thirst so grab yourself a cold drink or a slushie! We serve fantastic barista coffees and sweet treats including fruit, cookies, cakes and ice creams. Don't leave hungry after your climb - enjoy a meal or snack from our café. Our menu includes delicious freshly made stone baked pizzas, paninis and sandwiches.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Sorry, no. Only food and drink purchased from our café can be consumed on the premises.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations or changes to a normal booking can be made up to 48hrs before. Please call or email to make these changes. Cancellations and changes to an EXCLUSIVE or CORPORATE booking can be made up to 7 days before or the full fee for the session is payable.
- Do you do gift vouchers?
- Yes we do and they can be made up with your chosen number of climbing sessions as well as our Extreme Challenges. These can be purchased through this website.